HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Sorry for the caps lock, but I wanted to wish you all the best in the world, may all your dreams come true, may you be happy, loved and enjoy every moment!!
I know I haven’t posted in a while, but since 2016 has finally arrived (though, seriously, how come 2015 passed so darn quickly?), I thought a list of resolutions would be in order (Just in case I completely forget about my plans in the following months)
- Be more patient. I usually tend to believe that if things don’t happen when I want them to, they won’t happen at all. Girl, just have patience and remember, “The best is yet to come“!
- Keep in touch with all my friends and family. Sometimes, school and work can become so overpowering, that we completely forget to keep in touch with our loved ones. Make time. Life is short!
- Try not to be as quick-tempered. As those of you who know me, (and as Alex unfortunately found out this year), I tend to get mad quite easily! Just chill, no need to get upset, it’s not good for your blood pressure!
- Travel more! Either because I was afraid to travel, or just didn’t have the time or person to go with, this year I plan to start traveling and broaden my horizon a little more!
- Stop being afraid of the future. This year, uni will end, and with it, probably what I still consider to be my “adolescence”. Soon, I will have to find my way in life, to start being even more responsible, have a job and support myself. As scary as that might be, I need to look forward with more optimism and confidence. You may not know what way to chose in life right now, but it will all become clear in time! Don’t worry, be happy!
- Love and enjoy life as much and even more than before! Life is short, so stop worrying and panicking, and just enjoy the moment! It all goes by way to fast!
So there it is! My list of resolutions! The beauty of it is, that you never know what may come next! Life is so unpredictable and full of surprising opportunities! After all, I never in my dreams thought at the beginning of 2015 that I would have my own blog !
Until my very next post, I wish you a very warm and honest Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true!
Instagram @ https://instagram.com/nicoletadragoi/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/NicoDragoi