Since 2015 has recently ended and a new chapter has begun, I thought I take a breather and list all the products / books / movies etc, that I have fallen in love with the past year! This list includes items from various categories, but nonetheless, I hope you enjoy and maybe, even make up a list of your own, or let me know if you have used some of these products and liked them as much as I did!
I will start with products relating to face care and I will mention only those who really impressed me last year!
1. Doina Classic – a nourishing and hydrating lotion which has multiple uses: I use it to moisturize (I usually put it on at night, because my skin gets a little shiny from it, so I let it do it’s thing While I’m asleep), as well as a makeup remover! ❤ (plus, it has vitamin A and F)
2. Evoluderm Peach Scrub and Clay Mask!! I bought these last year, and I fell in love with them! I use one of the two once a week, alternating them, because I don’t like scrubbing my face every single week. The result: super soft skin, which feels clean and refreshed!
3. The Balea cleansing face gel with pomegranate. OH MY GOD! I love it so freaking much! I use it in the morning and at the end of the day after removing my makeup, and I feel so clean and refreshed after, it’s amazing! In fact, the whole brand is amazing, and it’s also very affordable. In Constanta, you can find their products in DM.
4. I am now straying away from face care to go to hair care. This may seem very sad, but the only product I would like to mention is the Swiss O.Par Frottee‘s dry shampoo. This has saved my life! I have always struggled with greasy hair, to the point to which, it looked acceptable only the first and second day! While dry shampoo shouldn’t, under no circumstances, replace normal shampoo, it helps my hair look nice enough the third and even, the fourth day since washing it
5. It’s time to go to makeup. The first product I will mention, is the Farmasi True Color lipstick in the shade 45, which is a beautiful, deep, plum, berry shade, that is amazing to wear either during the night, or for a day-time makeup look.
6. Another lips-related product I loved, is the Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter in the shade Pretty in Fuscia. I got this for my birthday, and I know you may think that I used too little before putting in the post, but trust me! I have worn this almost so much to the point I was struggling to change lipsticks around so I don’t go for it every time! If you are interested to see how I used it in a makeup look, you can click here.
7. The next item, is a palette, but not just a palette, but Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette. I am not going to go into too much detail, because I have a review on it on my blog, but I loved it and reached out to it so much in 2015, that it impossible for me not to mention it. Click here if you are interested to learn more.
8. Next up, is my favorite mascara of the year, Maybelline Lash Sensational. No joke, the only mascara I have worn since I bought it! I wrote a review on it as well, if you want to read it!
9. To finish before moving on to the last two categories, I will mention my favorite perfume of the year, which was Lancome Tresor – Midnight Rose. For some reason, I find that Lancome perfumes last so well on me, and I have loved every single one of those that I’ve owned.
10. Now, I am moving on to a different category, that of candles: my favorite candle of the year is from Our Own Candle Company, the Black Raspberry Vanilla one ❤ To me, it is the perfect blend between a fruity and a sweet scent.
11. As for books, two definitely come to mind: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, for it’s beautiful story, and amazing characters, and The Cuckoo’s Calling, because it is the best detective novel I have read in years. And the best part is, it’s sequel is waiting patiently for me to start reading it. ❤
12. If you asked me what my favorite movie was from 2015, I am not really sure I could answer, mainly because I feel that none of them really stuck to me or became memorable. But in terms of tv series, I would have to go with How to get away with murder (Well done Shonda Rhymes, well done)
So these are my favorites of 2015. What are yours? I really hope you enjoyed this post, if you would like to follow me on social media, you can find me on:
Instagram @ https://instagram.com/nicoletadragoi/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/NicoDragoi
Here is to a better 2016! May all your wishes come true! I, for one, am really excited!
Until my next blog post,
Lots of love and good thoughts,