Since cold weather has finally arrived, and autumn seems to be in full power, darker makeup looks are perfect for this time of the year (which is my favorite). That is why I created this simple, cranberry smokey makeup look, with dark, plummy lips. Hope ya enjoy!
For this makeup look, I am going to list down the products that I have used in order to achieve it:
- I started with my eyes in order to avoid any fall out: to prep the eyelids, I used the Astor Perfect Stay Concealer to neutralize their color; I proceeded to use two Makeup Revolution palettes: from my Salvation Palette, I used Girl on Fire (a cool-tone pink shade), in the crease, and in the lower crease, I applied You Are Finally Mine (a cool-tone dark brown), which I also took onto my lid;
- For the entire lid, I used a cranberry eye shadow from my Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette 3; I dampened my brush with a setting spray to make the eye-shadow pop more on the lid;
- To line my lash line and waterline I used the (drum roll for the epic name of this product) Nyx Slide On, Glide On. Stay On & Definitely A Turn On Waterproof Extreme Shine Eyeliner in SL15 Brown Perfection;
- Mascara is Maybelline Lush Sensational Luscious;
- To prime my face, I used the Elmiplant moisturizing day cream with quince extract (which smells absolutely divine);
- For foundation, I used my L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in the shade 11 Vanilla;
- For concealer, I applied my Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in the shade 51 Light Radiance (I am seriously in love with it, I mean seriosly, can you see how well in covered my bad under-eye circles; I am planning on writing a blog post about it, sharing with you my impressions) ;
- Eyebrows were done with my Rimmel London Brow This Way in 002 Medium Brown;
- Powder was Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, in Trasparent;
- As for the rest of my face, I contoured with my Pupa Milano Blush & Bronze compact in 001, and I used the blush from the same compact;
- The highlight the I used came from the Pupa Milano Luminys Baked All Over, in the shade 01; I only used the highlighting shade;Check out the difference between my eyes with and without mascara.
- To end the look, I lined my lips using the Flormar Waterproof lipliner, no. 224; on top of it, I filled up my lips with Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen.
If you would like to see this makeup look in action, I also wrote another blog post, a fashion one, which you can read here. I really do hope you enjoyed this makeup look, I plan on doing more of these in the near future. If you would like to follow me on social media, here are the links:
Instagram @ https://instagram.com/nicoletadragoi/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/NicoDragoi
Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Until next time,
All my best wishes,