Hello everyone! First and foremost, I just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope that 2017 will bring everything that you wish for, but most importantly, I hope it brings you peace, joy and health! For the last blog post of the year, I thought I would do a very easy and elegant Christmas Party or New Year’s Eve party makeup look, so that you do not have to stress out with your preparations for too long and just enjoy your time! So let’s get started!
As you can see, the look revolves around a double winged cat eye, for which I kinda had to improvise, since I did not have a golden eye liner. So instead, all I did was, I used my Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade 05 Eternal Gold to mimic that. Obviously, it is not as intense as an eye liner would be, but for me, it actually did do the trick. If you own a golden eye liner, go for it, the color will be more intense, if not, just improvise like I did. I also set it with a golden eye shadow to make it pop more, and also to ensure its longevity.
The other products that I have used are the following:
- Foundation: L’Oreal Infallible Matte in the shade Vanilla;
- Concealer: Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in the shade 51 Light Radiance;
- Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in the shade 001 Transparent;
- Contour and Blush: Pupa Milano Blush & Bronze Compact in 001;
- Eyeshadows: all over the lid I used the vanilla shade and in the crease I used a matte brown for more dimension from the Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette; on the lower lid I used a dark golden shimmery eye shadow from the Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette;
- Black Eyeliner: a Farmasi black eyeliner, the name is smudged from my bottle;
- Golden Eyeline: Maybelline Color Tattoo pot in the shade 05 Eternal Gold; set with a mix of the yellow and light orange shade from the Youstar Smokey Eyeshadows Palette;
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious.
- Lipstick: Farmasi True Lipcolor Lipstick in the shade 12.
- Also, in case you were wondering, my red dress was purchased from Orsay.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! Once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and as always, stay safe and enjoy this wonderful time of the year. If you want to check out my social media, here are the links:
Instagram @ https://instagram.com/nicoletadragoi/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/NicoDragoi
Until my next blog post,
Lots of love and good wishes,