Since February has already started and time seems to fly by, I decided to show you a youthful, springy outfit and a makeup look. Hope you enjoy it! ❤
There isn’t too much to say in this post, so I will give you some info on the outfit I am wearing and what I used to achieve the makeup look.
- Blouse is from Orsay;
- Shirt from New Look (here is another look if you are interested to see how else I have used it in the past)
- Jeans from Orsay;
- Boots are from Leonardo;
- Wrist watch from Meli Melo.
- Foundation is the L’Oreal 24 Hours Infallible in the shade 145 Rose Beige;
- Eyes were done using the Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette;
- Mascara is the Maybelline Lash Sensational;
- Blush is the Bourjois blush in the shade Rose de Jaspe;
- Highlight is Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in the shade Peach Lights;
- On the lips I used a combination of Farmasi True Color in the shade 05 (a very beautiful coral) and the Rimmel Long Lasting Finish in the shade 34 (light pink).
I know that this post wasn’t as long as the other ones, but I thought it would be a fun little read for all of you. As always, you can follow me on social media if you are interested to check out what I am up to on the following links:
Instagram @ https://instagram.com/nicoletadragoi/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/NicoDragoi
Until my next post, keep safe and enjoy the last month of winter,
Lots of Love and Kisses,